Tulua, Colombia
January, 2010
Well, after 12 hours or travel. All is well in Tulua. It was the most incredible experience. I stayed with all my family. We went to the home of my aunt, There I was very happy, my aunt is very easygoing and outgoing. We slept always where my aunt, for 15 days maybe. First we went to the church. It was a very beautiful church. The next day, we went to the termals water, it was incredible, the swimming-pool are beautiful, very hot. But, the most amazing, was when we stayed in the Nevado of Ruiz. I remember, I couldn't raise, because I sick me, I vomit, I got headache, But my brother could raise and he could see the snow. After all it, we went to Medellin, we went to visit my grandparents.
I went to home of my cousin, we arrived to home of him, to 3:00 am, we were running for all side, we were painting all the face. It was amazing. But infortunately, my aunt was sick. She into to the house. We were there even 5:00 am. But affortunately it was the funnest travel..
I guess it was an experience wonderful.....



No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario